We are pleased to announce our club officers for the 2018-2020 term. We had one nominee for each officer position, so there was no need for elections to be held. Please join us in thanking our new officers who will help lead our club for the next two years.
Christie Hyde DeNave – President
Jennifer Spearman – Vice President
Ty McCormack – Secretary/Treasurer
Casey Ryan – Daytona Beach Chapter Representative
Amy Huckaby – The Villages Chapter Representative
Our new club officers welcome ideas and suggestions for events and programs for bring together our Central Florida Clemson family and support Clemson University. You can send ideas to OrlandoClemsonClub@gmail.com.
CLUB VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
We are still in need of volunteers to help plan upcoming club events. If we are unable to get additional volunteers, we may need to cut back on some of our events and activities.
Volunteers are needed to assist in the areas below. If you are interested in volunteering, please email us at OrlandoClemsonClub@gmail.com.
- FOOTBALL VIEWING PARTY PLANNING COMMITTEE – Alternate responsibility with other committee members setting up and cleaning up during football viewing parties in addition to overseeing fundraising activities during the viewing parties. *EXTREME NEED FOR VOLUNTEERS*
- SOCIAL EVENTS PLANNING COMMITTEE – Plan social events for club members such as trivia nights, holiday parties, sporting events, non-football viewing parties, and more. *EXTREME NEED FOR VOLUNTEERS*
- FEAST ON THE 50 PLANNING COMMITTEE – Help plan the club’s participation in Citrus Sports’ Feast on the 50 on Thursday, October 18, 2018.
STUDENT SENDOFF PLANNING COMMITTEE – Coordinate a celebration of students from the Central Florida region who are attending Clemson as well as their families in late July or early August.
- PHILANTHROPIC PLANNING COMMITTEE – Plan activities for club members to give back to the Orlando community through volunteering their time, collecting food, etc.
- DAYTONA CHAPTER PLANNING COMMITTEE – Assist in planning events specifically for the Daytona Chapter that target members in Volusia, Flagler and northern Brevard counties. *EXTREME NEED FOR VOLUNTEERS*
- THE VILLAGES CHAPTER PLANNING COMMITTEE – Assist in planning events specifically The Villages chapter that target members in Marion, Lake and Sumter counties.